Autism Hope Alliance Partnership Posted on 24 Jun 16:08
PERC is happy to announce its partnership with the Autism Hope Alliance. Through Autism Hope Alliance, PERC is offering giveaways and coupons at conferences and lectures which the President, Kristin Selby Gonzalez, speaks at.
PERC has partnered with Autism Hope Alliance because it is a powerful tool for parents of children with autism. Parents of children with autism experience levels of chronic stress similar to that of combat soldiers. They are also twice as likely to be tired and three times as likely to experience a stressful event on any given day compared to parents of children without autism. PERC is designed to help the body manage common stressors that lead to fatigue, unlike classic stimulants that try to power through stressors. PERC uses a blend of amino acids and herbal extracts to improve the body’s response to physical, emotional and biological stressors.
- Through collaboration with the top experts in Autism, AHA wrote and produced the “Autism: What the Experts Know” resource booklet. We are proud that through grant funding, we are able to distribute thousands of booklets to families for free across the country.
- Over $140K have been given in scholarships to families to attend a parent training program at the Autism Treatment Center of America
- Sponsor of the Autism Grass Roots Tour, which traveled to 26 states, giving free lectures to over 4,000 families
- Our partners provided approx. over $200k in retail product to give away to families
- Spearheaded the AHA Hero® program, which supports “parents teaching parents” with specially designed lectures offered free in health food markets
- Created the Autism Approved® program, which is designed to highlight numerous products, materials, clothing, toys and other goods that meet a strict criteria to be deemed Autism community friendly